The Twilight Saga  

Posted by Bianca M.G

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"What a stupid lamb"
"What a sick..masochistic..lion..."
- Twilight (Film)

It's crazy how inanimate objects can become so dear to you. Or maybe it's the thoughts. But since amnesia is the only allowable force to remove my thoughts which would render me helpless. I feel the removal of the books would also render me saddened as well. So yes, I am attached to the books where the thoughts lie. lol Crazy maybe? Good thing copies are always available. lol But honestly who has money for that!? I am definitely NOT recession free. but anyways..

The Twilight Saga, which I now refer to as "my babies" has permanently scarred my brain with no resistance. I have fallen so deeply in love with the characters, you would think they existed rather than inanimate, intangible thoughts of a talented author; of myself.

My deepest condolences to those who refuse to read due to the appearance of vampires, for there is so much more! Her (Stephanie Meyer) words live in my thoughts as a reminder of it's ability to intercept your thoughts and emotions, to change your world. It was a great -magnificent- well words can't explain.

Through words you are carried into another world, a reality different than your own, different than most. A well appreciated escape if you ask me. One you wouldn't mind running towards on a good day.

I am a hopeless romantic myself. Which is probably why this love story has a hold on me as it does. But for all those out there like me, give it a try and for those who aren't, you never know you may leave with a different outlook.

Kudos. Standing Ovation. 5 stars. 2 thumbs up. To Stephanie Meyer, you've scarred me for life.
Thank you. =]

This entry was posted on 12:05 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments