Thristy. . .  

Posted by Bianca M.G

Soo much has transpired i honestly don't know where to start. But since I ended it with bloodsuckers why not jump back into the story of these cold blooded specimens?!

From previous postings im sure its pretty bloody obvious that I am a TwiHard. An incessant obsessor of that of the " Twilight ". I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of my love for an object or inanimate characters.I am actually positively grateful for it has changed my life! But enough of the sappy love story between me and my books here is the extended trailer that is to die for !!!!

Oh my Buddha!!! the anticipation is killing me, CAN YOU BELIEVE THE TICKETS HAVE ALREADY GONE ON SALE!? I want to go opening night but my friends find me insane for wanting to buy the tickets 2 mnths in advance. BUT I'LL GO. By my dam self at 12 am in these DC streets if need be. By God I will !



Kudos to Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner!
Dakota Fanning totally kick ass as a Vampire! && the boy from 6th sense where the hell you been!?

This entry was posted on 2:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments