Bulls Eye!  

Posted by Bianca M.G

I woke up on the end of the bed this morning. In other words feeling down. That irritated me a bit because I believe you should awaken refreshed ( if u happened to get enough sleep) and ready to begin your day. But my eyes have seen the glory and the blind shatters removed.

Things have become quite crystal to me in recent weeks.

I've always been the Bullseye. I've been stamped with that ratchet label since the beginning of time. or rather H.S or Middle School i don't remember. But that derives from my goofy nature; i love the feeling of laughter and happiness even if its only momentary. Which is why I preform such outlandish acts, but it's natural.

I don't mind jokes. Of course not! Because I make them myself from time to time. But when I become the target, like when suddenly you and you laugh plus three minus me. It becomes the problem. Not that it hurts my feelings. Its just rather annoying. Because I can't make jokes or act a certain way with being labeled [ a ] joke.

But i'm no longer goin to give people the satisfaction. Although I do love sharing a laugh or two.
I'm not a clown. There's people that get paid for that occupation.

so ! maybe certain reactions are suitable for certain people. That's what I'll work off from now on. && if that doesn't work because i'm just a ball of funny. I'll jus remove myself. Eventually they'll learn.

Can't b bothered!

This entry was posted on 9:24 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

:( I like Happy Bink. I feel like I contribute to what your tlkn about here tho. Idk, dont know when to stop I guess. Im learning that about myself. Somethings said are what you like to call "unecessary". But heyy I teach you, you teach me. Deal? :)