Cancerian Thoughts  

Posted by Bianca M.G


Sometimes it bothers me how closely associated my personality characteristics are with my sign. But it's true and there's no denying it. Often with such comes misunderstanding. && I'm not one for explanations and even so-- still nothing.

Some reading this may laugh or shrug or make other lil innuendos but that is expected. It is your perception if you feel as if I am foolish but like many before you, you misinterpret "me".

I am not just my sign, there's so much more to me and with that addition, I can be a bit much. I know. But i find that change wont do any good--phoniness is a no go. So the only thing left is- acceptance. Accept me. Accept me and you'll find... well..

simply put, To know me is to love me.
If you choose not to, I don't fault you. Thus is life.

This entry was posted on 6:04 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments