Tweet Tweet said the Crab  

Posted by Bianca M.G

ALRIGHT. SO!

This reluctance to join twitter && the bashing of those who did!? SMH at you simple brained bafoons!

I did refuse to join at first because of it's imbecilic nature BUT, the bigger picture was not clear to me! The main purpose of twitter is for stars or people of I guess societal importance to update us (their fans) on their day by day doings. To have a direct connection with their fans && expose what their lives consist of.

So You see, that's why I twit. I'm preparing for stardom and societal importance!

All that i'm not giving into twitter is a no-go.

Sh*t...this is preparation if you ain't know!

http://twitter.com/InspectorBink

This entry was posted on 7:12 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments