Mommy's Worth it  

Posted by Bianca M.G


ok so....you know I had to do it!

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

Guess what I got my mommmy for her special day!? A manicure and her favorite..butter pecan ice cream from Hagen daas. Hey..its the thought that counts though! lol

Anyways, although we put aside one day out the year to celebrate there necessities to our lives, this should be acknowledged daily. I love my mommy for the beautiful gracious wonderful person she is. Ok yeah she get on my nerves and somtimes i just want push her off the cliff. (figuratively of course) I love her all the same and i try to tell her that when i can. I'll probably be the same to my children. You know what they say "Like mother, Like daughter"

So be thankful for your mommies man, and make she she knows it! For tomorrow or Next week isn't promised to us!

Again, i say.. Happy Mother's Days! To mines, yours, theirs..ours!

This entry was posted on 8:21 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments