Clean as a Whistle..  

Posted by Bianca M.G

I have been hearing about this Asher Roth kid for a while, never giving him a chance initially. I don't know what it is with me and new music and new artists. I love loving who I love and it's take a while for a new love to come into the picture.
Silly I know.

But anyways. This dude is the truth! I love his non-conformist swagger, his stride to be who he is, regardless of society's judgmental and apprehensive attitude! Shout outs to originality!

But seriously, the kid has talent. Today he happened to be on 106 & Park and he rapped or rather PSA'd about Obesity...
SOLD! to the Black girl in the blue.

When is he coming to ?!?!?! I wanna ticket!



Real ish!

This entry was posted on 4:42 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments