Gimme More  

Posted by Bianca M.G


This young man is named Brandon Hines. I first came across this new talent on a youtube vid. Then again in an old clipping in Howard's Newspaper the Hilltop; come to find out he attended Howard maybe 2 yrs or so before he left to pursue his career. Then maybe a month or so later I saw him preform at club Love. I must say, it does a spirit good to hear success stories, especially from my very own Howard U.

No, I don't know this guy personally but I couldn't be happier to see him progess. It's something about Black Success that makes me tingle. && a Howardite at that! I guess..in a way it gives me hope. Listen to his track feat. Ryan Leslie-Find you


Find You feat. Ryan Leslie - Brandon Hines

This entry was posted on 12:38 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments