Snap. Crackle. Click  

Posted by Bianca M.G

This pic. makes me happy. =D


I've always been interested in photography. Being able to capture the essence of a moment with a simple click, intrigues me. Fortunately I'm not the worst picture taker you've ever seen, but neither am I the best. lol. Guess thats why I didn't move on it sooner.

Actually my Daddy brought me a camera used for photography...but that was years ago. Then I didn't understand the wonder that it entailed, I jus complained about it's big clonky size. lol && now when I find it useful, it's broken. SMH kids.

But i'll do what i can with my regular digital sony for now.

This entry was posted on 10:03 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments