S.O.S!-Dear Beyonce  

Posted by Bianca M.G

Dear Beyonce,

Now I love you. You know I do. Ok possibly you don't. But DAAAMM! These concert tickets...really though?! Your father, Mr. Matthew Knowles is a great business man, but he is charging intirely too much for your tickets! I was extremely excited to sing along with you during your concert, even had a vision of you inviting me on stage to sing along with you (we all have dreams). It was the icing to my birthday cake. Yes, the day you come to the NYC is my Birthday. But sadly I have been discouraged by your price range and can not go! Although fortunately you guys aren't experiencing this recession, us folks down yonder sho' is. Now this is not asking for alot Beyonce! I just want to come see you, is that so much to ask! Do you know how much more your revenue would be if you just lower the prices?! Ok maybe not so much but so what! I appreciate true artistry and true talent. And thats you. You are it! And I just want to experience that in person. But your team is stopping me. Your father is stopping me! When we get together in the future I wont forget this! Or maybe I will after a few magaritas on the beach. But anyways Beyonce, guess I'll just have to bye the DVD. Watch from my livingroom and use my vivid imagination as always. Just think about it ok?! PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Sincerely

A lover of your artistry and talent
Bianca M Garwood.

This entry was posted on 7:47 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments